Monday 29 March 2010

kindness

I don't normally shop at Coles and I rarely have cash on me but today it was on my way home and I had forgotten that they have a coin-operated trolley release system. A $50 note wasn't going to be much help. As I stood in front of the chained-up trolley imagining what the cashier would say when I asked for change for the trolley, a lovely woman came up to me and gave me a dollar. Just like that. I was quite overwhelmed. I managed to scrounge 90c to give to her but she clearly wasn't expecting anything in return. Wow. Don't things like that just make your day!

2 comments:

Di said...

What an angel she was! There should be more Random Acts of Kindness in the world - it takes so little to make someone's day!

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam